YPS SALON – YPS All India Salon 2017
YPS is pleased to announce the YPS All India Salon 2017, our 35th. There are some very exciting things about this Salon:
- First, we have a Youth category under which young photographers from 12-18 years can participate without paying any fee. We have 3 prizes under each section for the photographers participating under Youth Category.
- YPS Members can now login using the same password they use to log in to YPS Website. Doing so, entitles them to highly concessional Salon Fees.
- There are as much as 10 prizes under each section plus an Overall Award for the Best Entrant.
- We have distinguished Jury on the panel who would use the YPS Digital Open Judging system participated by the Public.
- All your images will be projected in 100% Full HD resolution – no more worries of loss of details due to resizing by the projector.
- Great amount of flexibility for the participants to change pictures or to change or add sections all the way to the last minute. The website has been redesigned for great experience.
There are 4 sections:
Dates to remember:
- Last Date for Submission is December 14, 2017, no extensions.
- Open Judging on December 16 & 17
- Results will be announced no later than December 25th.
- Salon Exhibition on January 13th & 14th at Chitrakala Parishath.
YPS Salon Committee
We at the YPS Salon Committee are committed to provide you a great experience of participation:
- Manju Vikas Sastry – Chairman
- Murali Santhanam – Secretary
- Deepak Eshwar – Technology
- Prema Kakade – Sponsorship
- Madhusudana Rao – Catalog & Documentation
- Girish Ananthamurthy – Campaigns
- Rakesh – Logistics
- Hardik Shah – Social Media
- Raghu Bharadwaj
- Krishna Karthik – Social Media
- Jayaprakash K – Media and Printing
- Akshay Haarith – Exhibition
- Satish H – Advisor