- This event has passed.
Aesthetics in Light and Tones
August 9 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm UTC+5.5
YPS Meet Live | August 09, Sun | 5:30 PM | YPS Facebook page
A Pictorial presentation by Mr. K S Srinivas
Photography is seen differently by every person with a camera! For some it is recording an event as it unfolds, making memories, or simply capturing a beautiful subject.
Mr. Srinivas, on the other hand, is an artist par excellence, with his camera and canvas. In fact, his photographs are like paintings and vice versa! Any genre of photography, be it Landscape, Portrait, Wildlife, Nature or Macro are all captured in a Pictorial form!
This Sunday’s presentation is about aesthetics in lights and tones and is Pictorial all the way!
To join the session
- Follow YPS Facebook page by clicking here, so that you get notified when the live session starts.
- Click on https://facebook.com/ypsbengaluru/live @ 5.30pm on Sunday 09 August, 2020.
About the Speaker
Mr. K S Srinivas, ARPS, AFIAP is an artist, poet, freelance writer and photographer. He started his professional career as a photographer in 1993 by opening a studio in K R Puram in Bengaluru at the age of 22. He pursues creative photography for pleasure. He served as General Secretary & Treasurer of YPS. He founded Focus Academy of Art Photography in 1996 through which he conducts tours, workshops and exhibitions.
In 2016 he was awarded the prestigious Lalit Kala Academy Award by Govt. of Karnataka for his contributions to art photography. In 2017 he instituted the TNA Perumal Award in memory of his Guru and legendary photographer Shri. T N A Perumal. He has won several National and International Awards, led Salons as Chairman and led several national level photographic contests.
Other than all over India his photographs have been displayed at Holland, Austria and Canada.
- In 2004 AFIAP International Photography Award.
(Artist of Federation of International De’lart Photographic Art – AFIAP)
- 2019- ARPS International Award from Great Britain.
(Associate Royal Photographic Society of Great Britain)
- Received “National Gold Medal along with other 40+ awards.
- Received more than 10+ international photography awards.
- FIAP has chosen 5 photographs to their permanent collection.
- In 2011 and 2016 All India photography Salon was conducted under the chairmanship which was hugely successful.
- In 2014 Bangalore City Corporation awarded “Nadaprabhu Kepmegowda” Award.
- In 2015 he received Karnataka Lalitha kala Academy Annual Award.
- 2010 One man show on Indian Wildlife Photography at Bangalore
- 2011 One Man Show on “PICTORIAL PHOTOGRAPHY” in Bangalore.
- 2015 Group show at Karnataka Lalitha kala Academy
- 2015 – his photograph was exhibited at Karnataka Lalitha kala Academy annual exhibition.
-YPS Executive Committee