- This event has passed.
Basic Post Processing Workshop using Adobe Photoshop
December 12, 2020 - December 20, 2020
YPS Workshop | Dec 12th, 13th & 20th | Google Meet
Processing cannot make a bad picture good. But it can make a good picture great. Hence the Digital Post Processing Workshop.
YPS brings a three day online post processing workshop so you may go ahead and reveal the beauty hidden in your pixels. And make your images fly after this post process workshop.
- Day 1:
12 Dec (9.30am – 1.30pm)
Introduction To Various Tools Of Photoshop, Basic Post Processing Techniques, Session 1
- Day 2:
13 Dec (9.30am – 1.30pm)
Introduction To Various Tools Of Photoshop, Basic Post Processing Techniques, Session 2
- Day 3:
20 Dec (9.30am – 1.30pm)
Review Of Participants Images & Q&A
Adobe Photoshop has many powerful features designed specifically for photographers interested in creating better photographs. Learn how to turn them to your advantage with the basic training in Adobe Photoshop CC for photographers. In this introductory course, we cover practical tips and creative insights, showing how to enhance and improve your photographs. The course also is designed to help you think photographically and shoot with the capabilities of Photoshop in mind.
- Organizing And Filtering Your Photos In Bridge
- Making Basic Corrections In Camera Raw
- Working With Multiple Open Documents
- Resizing Images Without Degradation
- Recomposing Images With Cropping
- Introduction To Layers
- Improving Basic Exposure And Tone
- Making Precise Selections
- Selectively Correcting With Masks
- Adding, Changing, And Removing Colour
- Sharpening And Reducing Noise
- Saving/ Exporting
- Getting Started With Adobe Bridge
- Setting Up Adobe Photoshop
- Getting Started With Camera Raw
- Improving Photos With Camera Raw
- Getting Started With Adobe Photoshop
- Introduction To Layers
- Improving Basic Exposure And Tones
- Making Selections And Adjustments/Masking
- Improving Exposure With Adjustment Layers
- Working With Colour Using Adjustment Layers
- Applying Photographic Effects
- Resizing & Sharpening/Exporting For Screen Or Prints
List of Handouts:
The Following Documents in PDF Shall Be Emailed To The Participants:
- List of few important shortcut keys for adobe photoshop
- Few tips & tricks
- Basic learning material
Full Workshop Presentation:
- The recording of the workshop shall be made available only for the participants to re-visit in case of any doubt or for better understanding.
- A link shall be sent to each participant with an expiry date of 15 days from the date of workshop.
Preparation Needs For Participants:
- Desktop/Laptop with Photoshop CC loaded.
- Good internet connection (Min. 25 Mbps)
- 10 raw images of different genres for processing.
- Note book & pen to take notes
- Lots of enthusiasm! (Mandatory to attend)
Fees & Registration
- Limited Registrations: 20 only
- Workshop Fee for YPS members is ₹ 1500/- per person.
- Cancellation is not permitted.
Seats are full. Registration is now closed!
Note: In case of any cancellation of the registered seats, the booking will be made open to accommodate those seats.
Request you to get in touch with us on our official number by clicking HERE or simply dial: +91 9513-YPS-BLR (+91 9513-977-257) in case of any queries.
You can also WhatsApp us by clicking HERE or by sending a WhatsApp message on the above mentioned official number.
Online on Google Meet. The link will be shared to the registered participants.
About Mr. Subash
Mr. Subash, is an arts graduate from St. Joseph’s College Of Arts & Science, Bangalore. After graduation, he went on to study tv production in Bangalore university with cinematography & photography as major subjects.
He developed his interest in storytelling using photographs and thus started his photography journey in the year 2004. Since then he has been practicing travel & street photography.
One of his passions is teaching & sharing his knowledge, as a result, he worked as an assistant professor in the post graduate department of journalism and mass communication, jain university, imparting his knowledge on photography, photojournalism and cinematography.
He is also trained in Adobe Lightroom & Adobe Photoshop, with over a decade of experience in post-processing techniques and skills. Currently Subash, is an assistant head of academic department of photography, Seamedu – School Of Pro-expressionism, where he teaches travel & street photography, basic & advanced post processing skills to undergraduate students.
-YPS Executive Committee and Workshop Committee