- This event has passed.
Beauty Enhanced – Creative Lighting for Portraiture
August 1 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm UTC+5.5
YPS Meet Live | S2 E14 | Aug 01, Sun | 5:30 PM | Online
‘Glow from Within’ is enhanced by creative lighting in portraiture……A name that stands out in Creative Lighting is of Mr R Prasana Venkatesh, a professional photographer and photo mentor who excels in the art of celebrity and advertising photography.
Here is an excellent opportunity to learn from him, how to handle lighting in a creative way, using single to multiple lights!
To join the session
1. Like the YPS Facebook page by clicking here:
2. Click on https://facebook.com/ypsbengaluru/live/ on 01 Aug 2021 at 5.30pm IST.
1. Subscribe to YPS YouTube channel by clicking here
2. Click on https://youtube.com/ypsbengaluru/live/ on 01 Aug 2021 at 5.30pm IST.
About The Speaker
Mr R Prasana Venkatesh
R Prasana Venkatesh is a self-taught professional photographer from Chennai with a professional experience of over 21 years. He specializes in Celebrity and Advertising photography. He is also a photo mentor who has done more than 200 workshops for beginners as well as professionals. He recently demonstrated Drone lighting for the first time in India and is currently the Brand Ambassador for GODOX Photo Lighting Equipment and Brand Influencer for Sony India. His YouTube channel for photography in Tamil has more than 69800 subscribers.
Performance in the Field of Photography
An MBA in marketing, he quit his job to pursue his passion. Apart from a workshop under Mr Iqbal Mohammed at The Light & Life Academy, he is totally self-taught. After the initial struggle to gain acceptance in the industry, he slowly started getting good offers from magazines and advertising agencies. Now he is one of the most sought after professional photographers in India for major retail and corporate clients as well as celebrities. His clients Include Rolls Royce Motors, Kone, Mahindra Homestays, Kalakshetra Foundation, SunRisers Hyderabad IPL Team and Urbaser Sumeet. As of now he has done promotional shoots for 7 major Tamil Movies.
He was the official mentor for Nikon School India from April 2014 – September 2016 for Tamilnadu and Pondicherry.
Has conducted over 200 photography workshops across India.
Has done workshops in prestigious colleges across Chennai including Government College of Fine Arts, Shri Shankarlal Sundarbai Shasun Jain College for Women, SRM Institute Of Science And Technology, Stella Maris College and ICAT Design & Media College
- Regular article contributor to Best Photography Today, Classic Imaging and Studio News Photography magazines .
- Official photographer for Hilary Clinton Visit to Kalakshetra in 2011.
- Official photographer for President of India Shri Pranab Mukherji’s visit to Kalakshetra on August 7, 2013.
- Did a photoshoot for Rolls Royce Motor Cars new car Wraith on location in Chennai in Sep 2013 .
- From September 2013 till August 2016 his pictures have been published 5 times in the prestigious Daily Dozen section of the National Geographic with one of them being editors favorite.
- He has completed two books Pidhana and Bhuprana on the flora and fauna of Kalakshetra foundation in Chennai.
- He was the official mentor for Nikon from April 2014-September 2016 for Tamilnadu and Pondicherry.
- He was awarded for being one of the best mentors in Tamilnadu on July 30, 2016 in an event conducted by Image Today, Chennai.
- On September 10, 2016 he was awarded for being the Best Product and Advertising photographer at The International Camera Fair, Chennai.
- His works have been published in many National and International magazines .
You can follow Prasana here:
-YPS Executive Committee