- This event has passed.
The YPS Saturday Meet – P E R C E P T I O N – The Art of Seeing
April 10 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm UTC+5.5
YPS Saturday Meet | Apr 10, Sat | 5:30 PM IST | Google Meet
99.999999 % of almost everything on earth has been photographed, from the nano-particle to the biggest wonders of the world, leading to an assumption that everything has already been photographed before, so let’s NOT shoot it. All it takes to change the situation is a small shift in “PERCEPTION” which will enable us to understand, appreciate, be amazed and inspired by the subjects and our very own attitude towards photography. This unique unparalleled gift of individuality that we all posses, should be fostered, trained, practiced and developed for taking and making amazing photographs!
Mr Uday Hegde
Uday Hegde, a SAP Technical Architect by profession and a Wildlife Photographer by Passion.
He is from a small village called Sirsi in the North Canara District of Karnataka. He feels he is lucky to have been born in the midst of the natural beauty of the western Ghats. He’s always wanted to capture the beauty of nature in his own unique perspective . He has been pursuing Nature and Wildlife photography for the past 12 years, travelling to different forests in search of lesser known species.
He is well known for his creative images with unique lighting and perspective.
Uday’s photographs have been published in various magazines and journals of all genres, he has won many awards for his unique and outstanding photographs.
Do join us on 10 Apr, 2021, 5:30 pm IST on Google Meet at the usual coordinates
Also request you to join the session 15 mins in prior to check your audio and video functionality.
The session starts at sharp 5.30 PM IST
Here is how to participate:
In case of any issues in connecting to the meeting, request to please call us on our official number by clicking here or simply dial: +91 9513-YPS-BLR (+91 9513-977-257)
You can also WhatsApp us by clicking here (or on the icon below) or by sending a WhatsApp message on the above mentioned official number.
Note: Registration is NOT necessary and look forward to seeing you all this Saturday at 5:15 PM IST.
Some salient features of YPS Saturday Meets:
- Exclusively for Members.
- Hear and be heard – These are interactive sessions and not talk shows.
- Discuss and learn from real Member Pictures for absolute learning for every one.
- Opinion from experts and knowledge from everyone who wants to share.
Some Google Meet Self-Disciplines to be followed to make the experience memorable for everyone:
- Do not interrupt when something is being presented. Keep a note of questions and ask them at the end when moderator opens the floor for questions.
- Keep your lines muted when not talking or asking questions.
- Keep your question and discussions brief and to the point.
- If you cannot get the required answer in two discussions, take them offline with the panel member.
- All pictures to be discussed should be uploaded here before the end date. We cannot receive pictures over WhatsApp or email for discussion.
-YPS Executive Committee