- This event has passed.
The YPS Saturday Meet – The Monochrome Photography
September 26 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm UTC+5.5
YPS Saturday Meet | September 26, Sat | 5:30 PM IST | Google Meet
Starting 12th September 2020, we embark on a series of YPS Saturday Meets covering various genres of photography.
The next in the series of YPS Saturday Meet programs is Monochrome Photography Image Review
The agenda for the program is:
- The Magic of Monochrome – A Presentation by Hardik Shah, Director, Youth Photographic Society
- Expert Analysis of selected photographs submitted by members – by the Review Panel
The Review Panel for the MONOCHROME PHOTOGRAPHY YPS Saturday Meet is:
- Mr. H Satish, President, Youth Photographic Society, MFIAP, MICS, ARPS, Hon.FICS, Hon.YPS, Hon.ECPA
- Mr. Krishna Bhat, Leader, YPS Salon Participation Sub-committee, Youth Photographic Society, EFIAP/b, EFIP, EPSA, cMOL, GPA.PESGSPC, Hon.PESGSPC, Grad.PSA Image Analysis
- Mr. Hardik P Shah, Director, Youth Photographic Society
The Key Dates are:
- Last Date for Submission : Sep 24, 2020
- Review will be done on : Sep 25, 2020
- YPS Saturday Meet event : Sep 26, 2020
Some salient features of YPS Saturday Meets:
- Exclusively for Members.
- Hear and be heard – These are interactive sessions and not talk shows.
- Discuss and learn from real Member Pictures for absolute learning for every one.
- Opinion from experts and knowledge from everyone who wants to share.
Here is how to participate:
The first step is to Register irrespective of you have images to submit.
To register in the YPS Saturday Meet, follow below steps:
1. Click on http://memex.ypsbengaluru.com
2. Select Monochrome Photo Review Sep 2020
3. Enter your YPS Member ID & Password
4. Click on Login
5. Click on Enter/Update
6. Click on Register – (required to join)
7. Click on Upload to submit pictures. (if you want it analysed)
Note: Registration is free but mandatory
Some Google Meet Self-Disciplines to be followed to make the experience memorable for everyone:
- Do not interrupt when something is being presented. Keep a note of questions and ask them at the end when moderator opens the floor for questions.
- Keep your lines muted when not talking or asking questions.
- Keep your question and discussions brief and to the point.
- If you cannot get the required answer in two discussions, take them offline with the panel member.
- All pictures to be discussed should be uploaded here before the end date. We cannot receive pictures over WhatsApp or email for discussion.
-YPS Executive Committee