Create With Witchoria: A Valentine’s Day Date with Photoshop

Home Forums YPS Member Forum Photo Software Forum Create With Witchoria: A Valentine’s Day Date with Photoshop

Tagged: ,

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    SRINATHA G S
    Participant

Victoria Siemer, also known as Witchoria, has a distinctive digital touch—her trippy, evocative photographic compositions use fantasy and wry humor to evoke universal emotions (often about the pleasures and pitfalls of romantic relationships).

In our upcoming live event, Witchoria will discuss her “Illuminated” series, demonstrating how she uses Adobe Photoshop CC in the creation of its images—making a daytime photo look like one shot at night and then adding text and making it glow. As she works, she’ll be sharing Photoshop techniques and discussing her creative process.

“More often than not,” says Witchoria, “My art is a pretty direct expression of things that are happening in my life. It’s how I decompress and process my emotions. I used to be afraid of vulnerability, but now this raw openness is a fundamental part of my identity as an artist. It’s sort of liberating, in a strange and wonderfully terrifying way.”

https://createwithwitchoria.creativecloud.adobeevents.com/

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.