- This event has passed.
The YPS Saturday Meet – Street Photography
September 19 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm UTC+5.5
YPS Saturday Meet Online – “Street Photography”
YPS Saturday Meet | September 19, Sat | 5:30 PM IST | Google Meet
Starting 12th September 2020, we embark on a series of YPS Saturday Meets covering various genres of photography.
The agenda for second in the series Street Photography Review is.
“A TRIBUTE TO STREET PHOTOGRAPHY MASTERS – FAN HO”, A PRESENTATION BY SUBASH RAO
- Followed by Hema, Madhu and Subash who will analyse street photographs submitted by our members. This triumvirate have been practising Street Photography for years and have a keen eye to discern the making of a true merit image!. Their tips and inputs on your submitted photos can help you to plan, shoot and process your street photographs to the next level.
The Review Panel for the coming Saturday is:
- Ms. Hema Narayanan (IM-0230)
- Mr. Madhusudhan Srinivasan (LM-266)
- Mr. Subash Rao (IM-0270)
The Key Dates are:
- Last Date for Submission : Sep 17, 2020
- Review will be done on : Sep 18, 2020
- Open House Event : Sep 19, 2020
Some salient features of YPS Saturday Meets:
- Exclusively for Members.
- Hear and be heard – These are interactive sessions and not talk shows.
- Discuss and learn from real Member Pictures for absolute learning for every one.
- Opinion from experts and knowledge from everyone who wants to share.
Here is how to participate:
The first step is to Register irrespective of you have images to submit.
To register in the YPS Saturday Meet, follow below steps:
1. Click on http://memex.ypsbengaluru.com
2. Select The STREET Photography Review Sep 2020
3. Enter your YPS Member ID & Password
4. Click on Login
5. Click on Enter/Update
6. Click on Register – (required to join)
7. Click on Upload to submit pictures. (if you want it analysed)
Note: Registration mandatory
Some Google Meet Self-Disciplines to be followed to make the experience memorable for everyone:
- Do not interrupt when something is being presented. Keep a note of questions and ask them at the end when moderator opens the floor for questions.
- Keep your lines muted when not talking or asking questions.
- Keep your question and discussions brief and to the point.
- If you cannot get the required answer in two discussions, take them offline with the panel member.
- All pictures to be discussed should be uploaded here before the end date. We cannot receive pictures over WhatsApp or email for discussion.
-YPS Executive Committee