- This event has passed.
Ladakh – A Traveller’s Paradise
October 23 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm UTC+5.5
YPS Meet | Oct 23, Saturday | 6:00 PM | YPS Hall
Travel – The destination of a photographer! Mr Saurabh Chatterjee is a person bitten by the travel bug, combined with passion for photography and a zeal to teach! His dream is to see India and make every camera owner a great photographer. If your dreams are the same, the SYC Meet at YPS Hall is the perfect opportunity to interact with him, see his work and learn from him.
Note: Limited to 50 Seats. First-come-first-serve basis. Registration link inside(below).
About The Speaker
Mr. Saurabh Chatterjee
Saurabh Chatterjee is a travel and documentary photographer. Since 2011, he has trained more than 6000 people across the globe through his Photography Workshops, Photowalks, Photo-tours and online sessions. He has written over 200 travel articles for various magazine and newspapers including the National Geographic Traveller, Lonely Planet, Timeout Explorer (UK), The Times (London, UK), Schmap (Ireland), India Coffee Table book (Poland), The National (Dubai), Dromedar (Slovakia), etc.
Saurabh is the Founder and Chief Educator at SIA Photography. With over 50 Photography Workshops and 100 photowalks / field trips annually, SIA Photography is one of the most active Photography groups in India.
Since 2011, he has trained more than 6000 people across the globe through his Photography Workshops, Photowalks and Photo-tours and online sessions. He has written over 200 travel articles for various magazines and newspapers.
His works have been published in several national and international publications including the National Geographic Traveller, Lonely Planet, Timeout Explorer (UK), The Times (London, UK), Schmap (Ireland), India Coffee Table book (Poland), The National (Dubai), Dromedar(Slovakia), etc.
He is a regular contributor to Deccan Herald, Deccan Chronicle, Discover India, Timeout Explorer, FEMINA, Jetwings International travel magazine, Maharashtra Ahead, the official magazine of the Directorate General of Information and Public Relations, Government of Maharashtra. Saurabh was also featured in The Hindu, Indian Express, The Times of India, The Hindustan Times, Deccan Chronicle, Indian Eagle Travel Beats travel portal and Go Hyderabad Magazine
Covid Protocol for the event
While there are some relaxations to curfew times, we are still required to follow all the precautions that the Government of Karnataka has prescribed. Here are a list of protocols that the visitors must adhere to:
- Persons attending should follow the Covid Appropriate Behavior prescribed by the Govt. of Karnataka. This includes social distancing and wearing of mask.
- All visitors must pass the Thermal screening test done by YPS at the entrance.
- There are restrictions on people who can visit the exhibition and participate in the award function.
- We may have to ask visitors to wait to limit the number of people at the venue within permitted numbers.
- We will not be able to admit accompanying children below the age of 18.
- Persons visiting the hall must have completed at least one dose of vaccination.
- Every visitor will also be asked to sign a Covid declaration before being admitted to the hall.
To Register click here.
-YPS Executive Committee