- This event has passed.
March 11, 2023 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm UTC+5.5
YPS Saturday Meet | Mar 11, Sat | 5.30 PM | S3 E2 | Google Meet
“An image is made”, said a wise man once. The wise man Pratap will show us the nuts and bolts of planning involved to “make an image” and share his immense knowledge and experience with us.
With the tools offered by the Internet today, one can actually scout a location and plan an image that one had visualized. He will walk us through various tools and how to plan an image with an actual case study.
About the Speaker
Pratap J is a landscape and travel photographer from Bangalore, India. He loves shooting in the great outdoors of India – a country so vast that he thinks one lifetime is not sufficient to cover the length and breadth of the country. An engineer by education and profession, Pratap J works hard to balance his hobby and job. His weekends are almost always dedicated to photography and travel. When he is not living off a backpack, he is mentoring other photography enthusiasts in a classroom or in the field. Pratap loves to write about the places he visits in detail. He has been blogging at www.pratapj.com since 2006. His articles are a documentation of his experiences and also offer readers tips about popular travel destinations. Combined with his stunning photography, the website is a source of high quality content for travel enthusiasts.
Social handles :
Request you to join the session 15 mins prior to check your audio and video functionality.
The session starts at sharp 5.30 PM IST
Here is how to participate:
In case of any issues in connecting to the meeting, request to please call us on our official number by clicking here or simply dial: +91 9513-YPS-BLR (+91 9513-977-257)
You can also WhatsApp us by clicking here (or on the icon below) or by sending a WhatsApp message on the below-mentioned official number.
Note: Registration is NOT necessary and look forward to seeing you all this Saturday at 5:15 PM IST.
Some salient features of YPS Saturday Meets:
- Exclusively for Members.
- Hear and be heard – These are interactive sessions and not talk shows.
- Discuss and learn from real Member Pictures for absolute learning for everyone.
- Opinions from experts and knowledge from everyone who wants to share.
Some Google Meet Self-Disciplines to be followed to make the experience memorable for everyone:
- Do not interrupt when something is being presented. Keep a note of questions and ask them at the end when moderator opens the floor for questions.
- Keep your lines muted when not talking or asking questions.
- Keep your question and discussions brief and to the point.
- If you cannot get the required answer in two discussions, take them offline with the panel member.
-YPS Executive Committee