- This event has passed.
Vietnam – From Above and Below
November 26, 2022 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm UTC+5.5
YPS Google Meet | Nov 26, Sat | 5.30 PM | S2 E7 | Google Meet
Vietnam is a paradise for photographers. It is a very affordable country with heavenly locations suitable to create award winning pictures. The presentation will cover not only pictures , but also about their history, culture, lifestyle, how , where and when to go and solve language and food problems.
About the Presenter
Mr B K Agarwal, FIIPC
(Fellow India International Photographic Council)
Mr Agarwal was born on 15th Feb.1955 at Bolangir, Orissa in a business family. He is a graduate in Science. From Childhood beside photography he had deep interest in games like badminton, table tennis, chess and Yoga. He represented his University for badminton and table tennis.
His brother gifted a Kodak box camera at the tender age of twelve and his love for photography started with it. He was able to somehow pursue his passion in spite of resistance from family members. With five beautiful sisters and their friend to pose at will, he did not have to look outside home for models to practice upon. This put him in a path of specializing in Portrait Photography.
He came to Visakhapatnam in 1981 to expand the family business in automobile tyres and tubes and started a tyre business in the name of Hindustan Sales.
He joined the then Coromandel Camera Club and conducted 1st All India Exhibition at Visakhapatnam in 1983.He won two awards and a certificate of merit in the very 1st exhibition which put him in a path of no return. So far around 840 of his pictures have been exhibited in different National and International salons all over the world and have won more than 100 awards and certificates.
He was conferred with Fellowship of India International Photographic Council (FIIPC) in the year 1999 in the fashion and advertisement section.
Do join us on 26 November, 2022, 5:30 pm IST on Google Meet at the usual coordinates
Also request you to join the session 15 mins prior to check your audio and video functionality.
The session starts at sharp 5.30 PM IST
Here is how to participate:
In case of any issues in connecting to the meeting, request to please call us on our official number by clicking here or simply dial: +91 9513-YPS-BLR (+91 9513-977-257)
You can also WhatsApp us by clicking here (or on the icon below) or by sending a WhatsApp message on the above mentioned official number.
Note: Registration is NOT necessary and look forward to seeing you all this Saturday at 5:15 PM IST.
Some salient features of YPS Saturday Meets:
- Exclusively for Members.
- Hear and be heard – These are interactive sessions and not talk shows.
- Discuss and learn from real Member Pictures for absolute learning for every one.
- Opinion from experts and knowledge from everyone who wants to share.
Some Google Meet Self-Disciplines to be followed to make the experience memorable for everyone:
- Do not interrupt when something is being presented. Keep a note of questions and ask them at the end when moderator opens the floor for questions.
- Keep your lines muted when not talking or asking questions.
- Keep your question and discussions brief and to the point.
- If you cannot get the required answer in two discussions, take them offline with the panel member.
- All pictures to be discussed should be uploaded here before the end date. We cannot receive pictures over WhatsApp or email for discussion.
-YPS Executive Committee