- This event has passed.
YPS Open House 01-21 at State Youth Centre
September 18 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm UTC+5.5
YPS Open House | 18 Sept, Sat | 6:30 PM | State Youth Centre
Welcome BACK to the next edition of Open House. Let us meet at ‘State Youth Centre’ to discuss your best work!
Note: Limited to 50 Seats. First-come-first-serve basis. Registration link inside(below).
YPS Open House, is a free format discussion program aiming to achieve the following objectives:
- To build stronger bonding,
- To clarify doubts that have remained in the corner of the mind for too long,
- To provide guidance on matters relevant to photography,
- To learn and to share
- Resize the selected images (15 in number and resolution as; maximum 1920 pixels width and maximum 1200 pixels height).
- Copy them on a virus free pen-drive and bring them to the venue.
- Request to bring processed images and not raw.
Reach the venue on time and be prepared to stay till the end of the session.
Covid Protocol for the event
While there are some relaxations to curfew times, we are still required to follow all the precautions that the Government of Karnataka has prescribed. Here are a list of protocols that the visitors must adhere to:
- Persons attending should follow the Covid Appropriate Behavior prescribed by the Govt. of Karnataka. This includes social distancing and wearing of mask.
- All visitors must pass the Thermal screening test done by YPS at the entrance.
- There are restrictions on people who can visit the exhibition and participate in the award function.
- We may have to ask visitors to wait to limit the number of people at the venue within permitted numbers.
- We will not be able to admit accompanying children below the age of 18.
- Persons visiting the hall must have completed at least one dose of vaccination.
- Every visitor will also be asked to sign a Covid declaration before being admitted to the hall.
To Register click here.
-YPS Executive Committee