- This event has passed.
The YPS Saturday Meet – The Lesser Seen World Around Us
September 25 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm UTC+5.5
YPS Saturday Meet | Sept 4, Sat | 5:30 PM IST | Google Meet
Usually, the first thought that comes in human brains is to squash any insect that they may come across, or run away from it.
In this session, Pavan will demonstrate and show us how beautiful, complex, cruel and strategic these critters are.
Finally he will answer queries on the topic.
Mr Pavan Tavarekere
Pavan, is a photographer who’s interested to shoot without any preference of genres. He’s currently working at Adobe, in the Lightroom team, and he loves playing around with old lenses, and traveling. He recently started exploring the world of the unseen – infrared and ultraviolet photography.
You can follow his work here:
Do join us on 25 Sept, 2021, 5:30 pm IST on Google Meet at the usual coordinates
Also request you to join the session 15 mins in prior to check your audio and video functionality.
The session starts at sharp 5.30 PM IST
Here is how to participate:
In case of any issues in connecting to the meeting, request to please call us on our official number by clicking here or simply dial: +91 9513-YPS-BLR (+91 9513-977-257)
You can also WhatsApp us by clicking here (or on the icon below) or by sending a WhatsApp message on the above mentioned official number.
Note: Registration is NOT necessary and look forward to seeing you all this Saturday at 5:15 PM IST.
Some salient features of YPS Saturday Meets:
- Exclusively for Members.
- Hear and be heard – These are interactive sessions and not talk shows.
- Discuss and learn from real Member Pictures for absolute learning for every one.
- Opinion from experts and knowledge from everyone who wants to share.
Some Google Meet Self-Disciplines to be followed to make the experience memorable for everyone:
- Do not interrupt when something is being presented. Keep a note of questions and ask them at the end when moderator opens the floor for questions.
- Keep your lines muted when not talking or asking questions.
- Keep your question and discussions brief and to the point.
- If you cannot get the required answer in two discussions, take them offline with the panel member.
- All pictures to be discussed should be uploaded here before the end date. We cannot receive pictures over WhatsApp or email for discussion.
-YPS Executive Committee