- This event has passed.
YPS Saturday Online Meet – Canvas of Light- A thought process
August 13 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm UTC+5.5
YPS Saturday Online Meet | August 13, Sat | 5:30 PM IST | S2 E2
Photography literally means drawing with light. Goutham will share his thought process including planning and techniques that he normally uses to shoot landscapes and use of light as an important aspect of making images.
About the Speaker
Mr. Goutham Ramesh
Goutham is an Information Technology Executive by profession, who took keen interest in photography right from his student days and he has gone through many different and often obsessive phases of photographing subjects like macro, nature, travel and people. He calls his body of work “Canvas of Light” and uses light as an important aspect of his images. He conducts photography workshops to share his knowledge quite frequently. He has won many international awards and his images have been exhibited all over the world.
He is the creator, founder and moderator of a platform called Creative Photo Artist ( CPA ) https://www.creativephotoartist.org/
Social Media :
Do join us on 13 August, 2022, 5:30 pm IST on Google Meet at the usual coordinates
Also request you to join the session 15 mins prior to check your audio and video functionality.
The session starts at sharp 5.30 PM IST
Here is how to participate:
In case of any issues in connecting to the meeting, request to please call us on our official number by clicking here or simply dial: +91 9513-YPS-BLR (+91 9513-977-257)
You can also WhatsApp us by clicking here (or on the icon below) or by sending a WhatsApp message on the above mentioned official number.
Note: Registration is NOT necessary and look forward to seeing you all this Saturday at 5:15 PM IST.
Some salient features of YPS Saturday Meets:
- Exclusively for Members.
- Hear and be heard – These are interactive sessions and not talk shows.
- Discuss and learn from real Member Pictures for absolute learning for every one.
- Opinion from experts and knowledge from everyone who wants to share.
Some Google Meet Self-Disciplines to be followed to make the experience memorable for everyone:
- Do not interrupt when something is being presented. Keep a note of questions and ask them at the end when moderator opens the floor for questions.
- Keep your lines muted when not talking or asking questions.
- Keep your question and discussions brief and to the point.
- If you cannot get the required answer in two discussions, take them offline with the panel member.
- All pictures to be discussed should be uploaded here before the end date. We cannot receive pictures over WhatsApp or email for discussion.
-YPS Executive Committee