- This event has passed.
Bandipur Calling – Wildlife Workshop
February 27, 2017 - March 2, 2017Rs.5500
YPS Workshop | Wildlife | Bandipur | Feb 27 – Mar 2
As winter is drawing to a close, many of the water holes in Bandipur dry up forcing animals stay close to man-made waterholes. This increases the chances of sightings of wild animals. Keeping this in mind, YPS has planned a 4-Day Workshop FOR YPS MEMBERS at Rangana Thittu & Bandipur from Feb 27 to March 2 (Monday to Thursday).
The Workshop can accommodate only limited number of participants. Registration on first-cum-basis.
The program is as follows:
- Feb 27, Monday early morning depart for Rangana Thittu. We will shoot birds from Boat at Rangana Thittu.
- After the morning shoot at Rangana Thittu, we will proceed to Bandipur and Check-in.
- We will go on 2 Bus Safaries each on Feb 27 Evening, Feb 28 Morning & Evening, Mar 1 Morning & Evening and Mar 2 Morning.
- Mar 2, Thursday, we depart from Bandipur and reach Bengaluru by evening.
- This workshop is open only to YPS Members. Non-members can apply for membership online.
- We plan to go to Bandipur by grouping in to a few personal cars of participants.
- Accommodation has been booked in Dormitory in Bandipur Tiger Reserve.
- Safari trips will be in Forest Department buses.
The Workshop is organized under the leadership of by Shri. K A Suryaprakash, YPS Executive Committee, who has immense experience organizing such trips.
Shri. Suryaprakash – Mobile: 98450-88541 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shri. Vikas Sastry – Mobile: 99452-44055 – Email: email@example.com
The cost of the trip is Rs. 5,500/- per head inclusive of travel, food, safari, boat ride and accommodation. Fill the form below to complete the registration.