- This event has passed.
Image Selection for Salons
May 27 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm UTC+5.5
YPS Saturday Meet | May 27, Sat | 5:30 PM IST | S3 E 4| Google Meet
Presentation dwells upon the salon specific points to be considered while selecting images for common sections/themes of salons as laid down by the patronage bodies. While the qualities of a good image will be touched upon, the emphasis will be on the additional rules and section definitions to which the shortlisted images must adhere to.
About the Speaker:
Mr Krishna Bhat
Mr Krishna Bhat EFIAP/g is a passionate Fine Art Travel Photographer. The Himalayas and the Western Ghats are his favourite outdoors. He likes shooting landscapes, culture, people and enjoys creating monochrome images. He has been an awardee at the DJMPC, Memorial Maria Luisa, Monochrome Awards, Aavishkar, Karnataka Tourism Contests, Alva’s Chayachitra Siri and many more.
Request you to join the session 15 mins prior to check your audio and video functionality.
The session starts at sharp 5.30 PM IST
Here is how to participate:
Click here or visit the below Google Meet Link on the day of the event
Google Meet Link: https://meet.google.com/iif-znku-vyt
In case of any issues in connecting to the meeting, request to please call us on our official number by clicking here or simply dial: +91 9513-YPS-BLR (+91 9513-977-257)
You can also WhatsApp us by clicking here (or on the icon below) or by sending a WhatsApp message on the below-mentioned official number.
Note: Registration is NOT necessary and look forward to seeing you all this Saturday at 5:15 PM IST.
Some salient features of YPS Saturday Meets:
- Exclusively for Members.
- Hear and be heard – These are interactive sessions and not talk shows.
- Discuss and learn from real Member Pictures for absolute learning for everyone.
- Opinions from experts and knowledge from everyone who wants to share.
Some Google Meet Self-Disciplines to be followed to make the experience memorable for everyone:
- Do not interrupt when something is being presented. Keep a note of questions and ask them at the end when moderator opens the floor for questions.
- Keep your lines muted when not talking or asking questions.
- Keep your question and discussions brief and to the point.
- If you cannot get the required answer in two discussions, take them offline with the panel member.
-YPS Executive Committee